Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fall Creek

We all ways go past fall creek on our way to Grandpa Farrells house, but the kids or myself have never been there. My mom and dad gave us a book for Christmas called "Back Country Roads Idaho", there was this gorgeous picture of a water fall in it. The title of the picture was "Fall Creek Falls". I said to tony that it was pretty and he said you have never seen those fall. My reply was no, you have? He said everybody's been there, well not me. So we went for a drive and went to the falls, and then to get square ice cream.
Falls
Peyton and Tony
Grandpa Kelly and princess Tinlie
walking back to the truck

1 comment:

J and D said...

Tell your love-muffin Tony, that you're not alone! I've never seen it either. =) Also Never done the square ice cream cones, but I imagine I could do that here at home. LOL
Sounds like a nice time! Now. Stop going away and freakin' go to church once in a while. (j/k) ;)