Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween and more stuff


For school on Thursday Tinlie had crazy hair day. She doesn't do crazy hair so we did a Cindy Lou Woo Hair do and that's as crazy as it gets. I did her hair the night before and it made it all the next day. She loved it.












The Kids and I went to a fun Halloween Party on Friday night at Jim and Sandy's new house. They had so much fun stuff for the kids and the
house look way cute.
Sorry about the pictures. This layout is doing something weird. The food was great and the kids said that it was the best night ever. Thanks Jim, Sandy,Jackie, Sheridon and Jada for a great night.

3 comments:

Brian and Jennifer said...

Love the hair and the costumes!! Oh, I want to take a road trip your way. Wish I could talk my hubby into it.

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
priestley said...

Tinlie May I love your hair!!! It looks like you all had a fun Halloween. Vandy where is your costume?