Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Babysitting

This was the final results!


Last saterday, Brian and Jen's Children hung out with us for the day while dad and mom and Brian and Jen went to Logan. All week I had been promising them that we could do makeovers. That was the first thing that they wanted to do. I convinced them that we need to do our hair first so that we would be beautiful after we were all done. I gave them the choice of who they wanted to make over. Marrisa and I were partners and Tinlie and Whitney were Patners. It turned out great, and I think the girls had a good time. The boys did to but Brian wouldn't want anybody to know that his boy did makeovers to.

2 comments:

J and D said...

Vandy- I love the hairdo's! You're so much fun. Cute blog!

Marci said...

cute girls! You are very creative!