Saturday, November 29, 2008

Baby Easton

Grandma Dawn with Easton
Tinlie holding Easton

I was trying to get him to open his eyes
(I had to pry him away from Peyton)

Baby Easton was born Friday. He weight 7lb 10oz and was 20 inches long. His full name is Easton Hoyt Lloyd(named after a bow and arrow) He has lots of brown hair and loves to be cuddled. My kids wanted to take him home. The poor baby was passed around between the two of them for a good hour. Good thing more people came to visit, so somebody else could hold him. He is way cute and a good baby. We have more pictures to post later. These were off of grandpa and grandma camera. There not very clear. I think it is time for a updated camera.

2 comments:

Brian and Jennifer said...

OH, he is so cute. I'm so jealous you guys are close to snuggle him. He's adorable. His poor lip. Hope the eating goes o.k. for the little guy. Give him kisses for me.

J and D said...

Geeze Vandy! I don't get online for a week and you have 6 new entries! LOL Love them all.
(I gotta tell you though, I have a special place in my heart for sweet little Tinlie!)
I'll try to be more diligen about getting online! I don't wanna be outta the loop!