Friday, November 28, 2008

The Dog

A couple of months after Tony and I got married, we got a dog. His name is Copper. After we Moved to Shelley which was 4 years ago, we tried to bring the dog, but he didn't like the move. He moved in with Grandma Mary (Tony's Mom) and now he is spoiled. He get the T.V. left on when they leave for work, he has a heated blanket that he sit in the chair with while they are gone and he don't get up or out of the chair for no one, but grandma. Anyways, they went to Boise for Thanksgiving, so we got the dog back for a few days, and boy he hates us. I think we go more that he likes and we had to leave him home while we ate thanksgiving dinner at my moms. We had to work this morning at 12a.m so we took him to my moms so she could let him out in the middle of the night(it like having a baby again, your up all thru the night with him). So on with my story, he will not sleep at night unless he is cover, has a pillow and is on my bed. O my goodness.

He really is a good dog, just old and stubborn.

No comments: